DIGITAL MARKETING SPECIALIST
- Developing digital marketing strategies with the clear objective of using new marketing technologies to grow Narita Group sales and to improve branding.
- Authoring a global digital media plan, establishing budget and tactics to support digital marketing.
- Overseeing all internal & external web instances for consistency, quality user experience, integration and adherence to Narita Group standards.
- Investigating, propose and implement new digital technologies and applications as indicated by strategic needs.
- Coordinating the Group’s efforts with primary digital communications suppliers. Secure new suppliers and manage the relationship.
- Coordinating with the design team to ensure customer focus and best possible user experience.
- Providing strategic planning leadership and counsel for subsidiaries websites.
- Selecting and develop external suppliers for the creation of digital and interactive media and websites.
- Overseeing the social media strategy for the company
- Managing online brand and product campaigns to raise brand awareness
- Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing.
- Improving the usability, design, content and conversion of the company website.
- Responsibility for planning and budgetary control of all digital marketing
- Evaluating customer research, market conditions and competitor data.
- Responsible for social media community management and growth including community moderation, content development and proactive engagement.
- Participating with the marketing manager in developing social strategies
- Managing updates to social media properties and maintain a community culture and tone
- Producing content with stakeholders, develop and maintain brand’s editorial calendar
- Running online social advertising plans
- Exhibiting solid understanding of key clients information including general business strategy, issues of relevance to the industries and group values
- Collecting and analyze content performance data and online conversation to guide and optimize editorial strategy
- Analyzing community insights and spot trends
- Assisting in establishing appropriate ongoing metrics and reporting for social media activity
- Providing social community and content insights reports.
- Performing any other related tasks assigned by a superior position.
- Bachelor’s Degree (B.A./B.S.) in a related field.
- 3+ years relevant experience in online marketing
- Understanding of outbound/inbound marketing principles and best practices
- Experience in website management/basic HTML/CSS content management systems
- Understanding of user-design, graphic design and interface principles and responsive and mobile design
- Fluent in Google Analytics and AdWords
- Ability to interpret and apply brand standards to online marketing initiatives
- Strong ability to present digital marketing concepts and receive feedback
- Strong attention to detail and meeting deadlines
- Deep interest in keeping up with digital trends that can positively impact our business
- Prior marketing communications or digital marketing experience in a training-related environment.
- Experience with email management systems and social media planning and implementation
- B2B and B2C digital marketing experience
- Experience managing 3rd party vendors